Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You may know me, but I don't know you!!!


As I was joking around with one of my co-workers one day I was told "Mr. Joe, you can't fight!" to which I replied "You're probably right! Cuz I have never had to." I am not ashamed ladies and lads to say I have NEVER been in a fight before. I actually pride myself in that. Honestly, my 5'8.5" frame can not do much damage to say the least (working on that lol) but I have what is known simply as a non-chalant attitude. Yes, you have your bullies, haters, wanna-bes or what have you, but the key is pride and just plain ignoring shit!! Trust me when I say, my name lingers from ear to ear often from people at school, at work, in public or forgotten homo sapiens in cities I haven't graced in years, but I don't let it get to me and rarely is my frustration broadcasted. People must learn to ignore and move forward. I CAN'T STAND seeing someone post stuff about people hating on them or people watching their EVERY step. LET EM' WATCH!! WHAT YOU COMPLAINING FOR!?!?!?! Don't you see that the mere mention of your name causes a frenzy? That just means you have CLOUT! Now, if you ain't doing SHIT with yourself and and you're a self proclaimed BUM, be emberassed. But if you know you're making it, you're happy and you're where you wanna be, it's most likely that people only wanna talk because they are not in your inner circle. SO BASK IN THE ENVY LIKE AN AROMA OF FRESHLY BAKED DOUGHNUTS!!! Giving in and posting rebuttals is a cheap shot and the chicken way out. The more you ignore, the more feelings are crushed. And when you reply, it just adds fuel til finally things that shouldn't be exposed are put on the table in a crystal lined porcelain Tiffany's bowl for everyone to gawk at. Not a good look. So, to all my SOFTIES out there lettin' their tormentors eat away at them, take note. Laugh it off and let it go! BUT, that does not mean when something is said in public to just let it slide...........don't get flustered and get all coon-like (lol) and jump around stating what your gonna do. Smile :-) say "I'm better then you" and walk away like they were not even there.........................always works!

------"butnoturavg"

No comments:

Post a Comment