Friday, April 24, 2009

Keep your friends close, but your wallets closer


This isn't to put anybody on blast...I'm not that type of guy. I'd say it to your face. This is simply an article to give others some good advice, coming from a sage such as myself. It's hard becoming successful at what you do and having friends there to see you relish in it. Some friends may grow envious and fade away, while some (most likely the majority of them) will stick around and suck the life and funds out of you. Don't get me wrong, I am very generous when it comes to helping others because I know if the shoe was on the other foot, they have, and would help me. Its just sickening how people who love you and care will find any kind of way to get you to spend money on them, or with them. I know when I am being used. I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt but...it's not worth it anymore. We all have our own problems and may be struggling in some way, so don't assume somebody always "has it". Get off your ass and go get it. I don't pity people who are broke. I really don't. College student or not, there is ALWAYS some sort of hustle. If you aren't cutting it by yourself, and the "extra curricular" activities you are involved in are not paying any bills or fattening your stomach, than you need to do some spring cleaning and prioritizing!!!
Thanks for letting me vent.

**unapolegetic**

1 comment:

  1. I like this a whole lot Fellas.. You are speaking about some things I feel..

    ReplyDelete