Friday, April 24, 2009

SECURE THE BORDERS!!!


I've been taking Spanish classes since 7th grade. Most would consider me semi-fluent in the language, which I guess would make me bilingual. Since beginning the course in middle school at Durham School of the Arts, I have been an advocate for Hispanic rights......UNTIL YESTERDAY!! It was about 7:13 on a beautiful Thursday dawn as I strolled through Wal-Mart collecting groceries and other household essentials. When it was time to pay for my items, I noticed a grungy, MS-13 looking Honduran thug walking my way with his two school aged children (no older than 12). Running loose like animals, while the father nonchalantly let them roam, the little girl ran into my shopping cart and fell her chipped tooth ass to the ground. The father did not see her run into my cart but saw her lying on the ground and assumed I had put her there. I remained calm as he proceeded to get loud with me, until he started to come at me. Then things got pretty heated and ugly. I would like to thank the staff at Wal-Mart for returning my nerves to normal. Now by no means am I a racist in any form or fashion, but I do plan on going to the borders and help rebuild/build them as if it were a volunteer project for habitat for humanity!! Aliens...grab your shit and go before I become the predator!! For those of you who are here legally and conforming...thank you.
-----"Unapologetic"

No comments:

Post a Comment