Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OVER PAID!


Am I the only one who knows we are in a recession? Is this nation ASS backwards? I am by no means broke but it urks me when I see certain things in this world. WHY on earth are Beyonce's tickets ranging from a mere $60 to a wopping $1k? Would you pay? I admire NO ONE that much to pay $1k to go backstage, and say "Beyonce, I love you" to which she replies "Aaaaww, thank you so much" and the assembly line continues. I don't know about you, but my $1k usually goes towards a seasonal wardrobe, apt furnishings, or a TRIP......aaaaaaaaaaahhh sunny beaches here I come. Don't get me wrong, I think Bey is THE SHIT and a sweet humble person. But damn, you are MRS. CARTER now. You're set, and were set B.C. (Before Carter). So why are we payin entertainers millions of dollars this nation does not have in contract after contract when poor Ms. Johnson who works at Jackson middle can barely pay off her Honda Civic? Why are the ones who prepare us for the future the lowest paid? Stupid. And these tickets just keep driving these ignorant "credit abusers" further into debt. (ooooohh, new topic) With nations such as China and Japan on the rise, we had better worry, NOW. And fix this. Check out France. ALL their doctors are similarly paid and living nicely but not EXTREMELY out there.......and mind you that they have FREE HEALTHCARE! That pisses me off...............I'm done...........


-----------"butnoturavg"

No comments:

Post a Comment